Why Membership Matters:
AERO is dedicated to supporting and enhancing sustainable communities, and depends on its membership for their unique perspectives, experiences, expertise, and financial support.
- a yearly subscription to our newsletter, the Sun Times
- access to our sustainable agriculture resource guide Abundant Montana
- discounted prices on our Farm and Energy Tours and
- discounted registration to our not-to-be-missed Annual Meeting. Read more information on AERO’s 40th Annual Meeting in Red Lodge, MT, October 17-19.
Choose a Membership Level from the options below:
1. Donate any amount you wish!(after you click, you can enter your custom amount)
When you participate, your bank will transfer your gift conveniently each month from your checking account/credit card directly to AERO.
3. Mail in your payment!
Please make your check payable to AERO and send it to:
432 Last Chance Gulch
Helena, MT 59601
Or, call us at (406) 443-7272.
5. Show your support for AERO with one of our new specialty license plates!
Top 10 Reasons to Support AERO
AERO is a grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to solutions that promote resource conservation and local economic vitality. We nurture individual and community self-reliance through programs that support sustainable agriculture and local food systems, renewable energy and conservation, and environmental quality.
10. We build it right: renewable energy, local food, and sustainable community.
9. The wind blows and the sun shines in Montana and we help you tap into those resources.
8. We hold several farm and energy tours each year. Watch for upcoming tours sponsored by AERO and our partners.
7. We bring people together for positive solutions.
6. Our board and staff are builders, blacksmiths, farmers, ranchers, merchants, and researchers.
5. We have a diverse membership base, which achieves amazing results in communities across Montana.
4. We know where to find Montana-grown purple barley, winter squash, and grass-fed beef, or pretty much any other product you might look for.
3. We’re on the web, on the air (Montana Public Radio) and in print (Sun Times).
2. We envision communities that are greener, cleaner, more vital, filled with more beauty, and more fun.
1. It’s all about our relationships!